Thursday, October 7, 2010

Official MN Address

This is my current residence. It's about 10 minutes south of downtown Minneapolis. There are 3 grocery stores, 2 malls, a Caribou and a Starbucks, several restaurants, AND the Pier 1 I work at, all within a mile! The airport is only 4 miles away, as is the Mall of America (too bad I don't have much of an income).

My roommates, Jennifer and Megan. We got a 4th roommate, Laurie, last week as well.

My bedroom. It's in the basement. The other 3 bedrooms are on the 2nd floor. (We made several trips to Ikea when I moved in.. basically everything you see is from that store.) There is quite a bit of extra sleeping space, for anyone who wants to come visit! Well, maybe not anyone..

The other side of my room.

The living room, with the kitchen to the left. Our landlords are a middle-aged couple, and the husband actually grew up here, but they remodeled pretty much the entire house before they started renting it out a few years ago.

The kitchen (obviously). Kayla, Steph, and Tam, I will make some chicken enchiladas and maybe even tiramisu cheesecake for you when you come visit :) Not to bribe or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment